Atlantic Northeast District Church of The Brethren
Recent District Communication regarding COVID 19 & Website Links:
This is not an all-inclusive list and we encourage you to speak with an accountant who specializes in church taxes for the best options to help your congregation’s financial loss due to COVID-19.
Paycheck Protection Plan Application
Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- Transitioning to Normalcy (April 29, 2020)
- CARES Act and Paycheck Protection Plan (April 13, 2020)
- Holy Week (April 4, 2020)
- Ideas for Ministry (April 2, 2020)
- CARES Act Information (April 1, 2020)
- Giving Beyond the Offering Plate (March 26, 2020)
- Video From Pete Kontra (March 23, 2020)
- COVID19: Live Streaming (March 19, 2020)
- COVID19: Discipleship Ministries Resources (March 17, 2020)
- COVID19 March 13, 2020
Ocotber 2 & 3, 2020
Friday, October 2, 7pm
Click link after 6:30pm on Friday, October 2 – Follow prompts: Watch on the web instead, join anonymously. Once event has started, you can access the Closed Captioning/Translation from the settings (wheel) icon.
bcmPEACE is our service project.
October 3, 9-12:30
Registration now closed.
Those who are registered will receive link on Wednesday, September 30. Delegates will receive ballots via email on Wednesday as well. Please check your junk/spam folders or promotions (gmail) folder if they do not arrive in your inbox. Please contact the District Office on Oct. 1 & 2 if you need assistance- firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-367-4730.
Looking forward to a great Conference combining Live and pre-recorded information!