Atlantic Northeast District Church of The Brethren
Recent District Communication regarding COVID 19 & Website Links:
This is not an all-inclusive list and we encourage you to speak with an accountant who specializes in church taxes for the best options to help your congregation’s financial loss due to COVID-19.
Paycheck Protection Plan Application
Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- Transitioning to Normalcy (April 29, 2020)
- CARES Act and Paycheck Protection Plan (April 13, 2020)
- Holy Week (April 4, 2020)
- Ideas for Ministry (April 2, 2020)
- CARES Act Information (April 1, 2020)
- Giving Beyond the Offering Plate (March 26, 2020)
- Video From Pete Kontra (March 23, 2020)
- COVID19: Live Streaming (March 19, 2020)
- COVID19: Discipleship Ministries Resources (March 17, 2020)
- COVID19 March 13, 2020
Ocotber 2 & 3, 2020
Please join us for our Friday night Worship Service and Saturday Business Session-both online!
No registration required for our Worship Service — speaker, Eric Landram, Pastor at Lititiz CoB.
Registration required for Delegates and Non-Delegates for Saturday’s Business. Register NOW using this link.
More details on our District Conference Page.
Closed Captioning and Closed Captioning Translation available in the following languages: English, Spanish, Arabic and Korean.
Delegate Briefing is scheduled for September 1 at 6:30pm online.
Free Webinars in July
Online Worship: Considerations and Strategies
July 9, 2:00pm
Offered for pastors and church leaders across ANE. Click here for more.
Roundtable: Virtual Church and Streaming
July 10, 2:00pm
Offered and geared to your congregation’s AV people. Click here for more.