Atlantic Northeast District Church of The Brethren
Recent District Communication regarding COVID 19 & Website Links:
This is not an all-inclusive list and we encourage you to speak with an accountant who specializes in church taxes for the best options to help your congregation’s financial loss due to COVID-19.
Paycheck Protection Plan Application
Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- Transitioning to Normalcy (April 29, 2020)
- CARES Act and Paycheck Protection Plan (April 13, 2020)
- Holy Week (April 4, 2020)
- Ideas for Ministry (April 2, 2020)
- CARES Act Information (April 1, 2020)
- Giving Beyond the Offering Plate (March 26, 2020)
- Video From Pete Kontra (March 23, 2020)
- COVID19: Live Streaming (March 19, 2020)
- COVID19: Discipleship Ministries Resources (March 17, 2020)
- COVID19 March 13, 2020
Women’s Fellowship Spring Event
Please mark your calendars for Saturday, March 20 to gather!
Details to follow soon.
Moving Forward with Video Streaming Roundtable
Next Roundtable: November 12
Click HERE for more…..
Watch what is going on with youth programs in ANE in this awesome video update!
Need support as a Youth Advisor? Call the District Office and we will connect you with our District Advisors.