Atlantic Northeast District Church of The Brethren
Recent District Communication regarding COVID 19 & Website Links:
This is not an all-inclusive list and we encourage you to speak with an accountant who specializes in church taxes for the best options to help your congregation’s financial loss due to COVID-19.
Paycheck Protection Plan Application
Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability
Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- Transitioning to Normalcy (April 29, 2020)
- CARES Act and Paycheck Protection Plan (April 13, 2020)
- Holy Week (April 4, 2020)
- Ideas for Ministry (April 2, 2020)
- CARES Act Information (April 1, 2020)
- Giving Beyond the Offering Plate (March 26, 2020)
- Video From Pete Kontra (March 23, 2020)
- COVID19: Live Streaming (March 19, 2020)
- COVID19: Discipleship Ministries Resources (March 17, 2020)
- COVID19 March 13, 2020
Ocotber 2 & 3, 2020
Please join us for our Friday night Worship Service and Saturday Business Session-both online!
No registration required for our Worship Service — speaker, Eric Landram, Pastor at Lititiz CoB.
Registration required for Delegates and Non-Delegates for Saturday’s Business. Register NOW using this link.
More details on our District Conference Page.
Closed Captioning and Closed Captioning Translation available in the following languages: English, Spanish, Arabic and Korean.
Delegate Briefing is scheduled for September 1 at 6:30pm online. An email will be sent to everyone who registers by August 28. Those who have not registered, may still attend. Please email the District Office for the link.
One online course is being offered on Saturday, September 19. Please register here.