October 2-3, 2020
Theme: Be Still and Know I am God
- Scripture Reference
- Psalm 46:10 He says, “Be Stil, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” (NIV)
- Our theme for Conference this year is “Be Still and Know” from Psalm 46: verse 10. When I selected this theme my thought was that we are all so busy in our daily activities that we need to step back and take time to be with God. Little did I know that we now have a great deal of time to “Be Still and Know”. When we think about the ministry of our Lord, he was constantly surrounded by huge crowds of people and he traveled to many, many places to preach and teach and heal the sick. In his ministry when He was surrounded by the many demands that were being placed upon Him, He walked away – to spend time alone. How often do we do that? Just take the time to “be still and know”. It is very difficult but is something we need to be intentional about. God is found in the silence of our lives when we retreat from the noise and the activities of our lives. “God is our refuge and strength , an ever present help in time of trouble…Be Still and Know that I am God.” Psalm 46: 10; NIV)
- Online registration begins July 1st
- Both Delegate and Non Delegate Registration Fees: register by September 15 – $17.50, After September 15- $25
- An updated list of Congregational Delegate Representation is available here . Please be sure to verify the number of delegates that your congregation is permitted to send.
Friday, October 2, 2020– OPEN TO EVERYONE– no registration required
- Worship Service – 7:00 p.m.
- Please join us at 7:00 p.m. for an evening full of prayer, praise, and music!
- The Atlantic Northeast is excited to welcome Eric Landram, Pastor of Lititz CoB on Friday evening as our speaker.
- Offering will be taken online, and item donations for bcmPEACE will be collected through their Amazon Wishlist. Click here to find out more about what items your church can donate.
- Closed Captioning and Closed Captioning Translation available for English, Spanish, Arabic and Korean
- Check back here or on our home page for a link to the service.
Saturday, October 3, 2020– Registration
- Agenda — check back for details.
- Closed Captioning and Closed Captioning Translation available for English, Spanish, Arabic and Korean.