Looking for something fresh and new to use in your small group or Sunday School hour? This adult curriculum is a current events study, complete with scripture and background information. Every week a new issue addressing something that has been in the news is e-mailed to subscribers. There is a teacher’s guide with additional resources for leading a class discussion, along with a class member’s page that can be copied for each person in the group. To view a sample lesson, log on to www.thewiredword.com This is a great way to keep your lessons relevant & interesting for adults of any age!
Enjoy some other GREAT curriculum resources:
- www.brethrenpress.org – Church of the Brethren publishing house
- https://shinecurriculum.com/ – Shine Curriculum
- https://connectprc.org/ – Parish Resource Center
- https://www.etown.edu/programs/svmc/index.aspx – Susquehanna Valley Ministry Center
- https://www.brethren.org/messenger/ – Messenger Magazine
- www.ChildrensMinistry.com – if you are involved with the Children’s Ministry in your church in any capacity, check out this site! It is loaded with tips for Childrens Church, Midweek Programs, Sunday School; bulletin board themes and ideas; seasonal ideas; insights for families, leaders, and teachers, and much more!
- www.rotation.org – a site of free resources created by and for supporters of the Workshop Rotation Mode. Includes an “Ideas & Lessons Exchange” Message Board with over 2100 free WoRM lessons.
- www.kidssundayschool.com – crafts, songs, object lessons, games, bulletin board ideas, links to other sites. Must be a member to access some items. This site also has a Spanish page!